Subject: [OMPI devel] getting started with grid engine integration
From: Maurice Feskanich (maurice.feskanich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-03 21:04:31

All,

My team has been tasked with integrating our grid engine with Open MPI.
I'm looking for information that would shed light on how this is done.
In essence, I need to integrate the way LSF or SGE is integrated. I've
looked at the FAQ, and nosed around in the code, but I don't have a
clear idea of which APIs to implement, or where my plugins would be used.

Any and all pointers will be much appreciated,

Maury Feskanich
Oracle Corp.