Subject: [OMPI devel] ofud on InfiniPath?
From: Paul H. Hargrove (PHHargrove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-02 14:10:57

Has anybody successfully used the "ofud" BTL with Qlogic/InfniPath HCAs ?

I know "ofud" is not for production, but I am seeing evidence that an
InfiniPath_QLE7140 HCA cannot pass UD traffic and wanted to know if this
was a known issue. If anybody *has* used UD w/ this class of HCA then I
will know to look elsewhere for the problem.

-Paul

Future Technologies Group