Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Open MPI error
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-25 16:06:57

It's a fairly big job. I did it for the trunk some time ago - the devel trunk type for app index is now uint32 - and set it up there to be easy to change in the future. Doing it for 1.5 series is non-trivial as it is hard-coded in quite a few places.

Best advice I can give: Try using the trunk, if you can.