Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Open MPI error
From: Joshua Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-25 15:59:20

Yeah this sounds like the limitation of the number of app contexts that we can use in ORTE. Since ompi-restart uses N app contexts to restart a job (one for each process in the original job), then it is possible that we can hit this limitation.

I suspect that it should not be too difficult to change the type, but I have not looked into it. I filed a ticket so we don't lose track of the issue:

If you have the time to work on a patch, I would be happy to review it. At this time, I am uncertain when I will get to this (and the other C/R) bugs. Hopefully soon, but it is not top priority at the moment.

Thanks,
Josh