Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: mpirun command line arugments
From: Paul H. Hargrove (PHHargrove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-21 19:17:09

To address "The --help output needs to be made (much) better" I'd like
to suggest that --help and -h each give the same BRIEF summary of under
24-lines of 80-column text. Additionally implement --help=[topic] to
give more info on related groups of options. Of course, -h and --help
would list the valid "topic" values in their brief output.

Just my USD 0.02
-Paul

P.S. arguments is misspelled in the subject line :-)

Future Technologies Group