Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: mpirun command line arugments
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-21 18:52:46

Might help if you were to list those CLI params you believe to be removable and/or those you propose to deprecate.

Just a quick glance: I don't see any options that are defunct, though we could argue about how many people use them. So perhaps what we discussed - having a short response for -h that lists the most commonly used ones, and a longer response to --help that contains them all - might be more appropriate?