Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Fwd: [devel-core] Open MPI Developers Meeting
From: Joshua Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-01 13:20:59

It looks like May 3-5 will work the best for everyone, in particular those needing to arrange visas.

So there are two things we need to do in the near term.

1) Since ORNL is hosting this event, you need to let Rich and I know if you are attending soon (by COB Tuesday if at all possible) so we can start the paperwork. Please email us directly, and we will start the process.

2) Agenda items. As I mentioned previously, I'll bring this up on the teleconf. But if you will not be able to attend the teleconf, reply to this email and let us know what you would like added to the agenda.

If you are planning on attending, please let Rich (rlgraham -at- ornl -dot- gov) and I know as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Josh

On Mar 30, 2011, at 10:36 AM, Joshua Hursey wrote:

> Rich wanted to make this available to a broader audience. Re-posting to the devel list.
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Joshua Hursey <jjhursey_at_[hidden]>
>> Date: March 30, 2011 9:14:03 AM CDT
>> Subject: [devel-core] Open MPI Developers Meeting
>>
>> It has been requested that we have a face-to-face Open MPI developers meeting. It has been a long time since we were all in the same room to discuss issues. Oak Ridge is willing to host the event.
>>

>> To get the ball rolling we need to decide two things:
>>
>> 1) When would be the best 3 days that work for the most developers. Please fill out the doodle poll by the next teleconf (April 5) so we can set the date.
>> http://doodle.com/c59p4hrxqu2d9rmu
>>
>> 2) What topics do we want on the agenda? I have a few items, but I'll bring those forward later.
>>

>> Please send agenda items to the list. I'll bring this up on the next teleconf as well.
>>
>> -- Josh

Joshua Hursey
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Oak Ridge National Laboratory