Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI svn-full] svn:open-mpi r24536
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-17 09:32:20

Actually, I could have fixed it without removing anything. All that was required was to change the flag passed to a function from false to true.

But I figured I would go ahead and remove some code (support for ompi-profiler) that nobody is using. Will probably remove it from the rest of the codebase over time.

:-)