Subject: [OMPI devel] trunk not compiling for btl_openib_connect_oob.c
From: Terry Dontje (terry.dontje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-15 13:39:35

While compiling btl_openib_connect_oob.c I am getting identifier
redeclared: ib_gid_t. Looks like infiniband/mad.h defines this and then
iba/types.h tries to redefine it.

I am on Linux compiling with gcc. Is anyone else seeing the same issue
or am I possibly dealing with some old s/w?

--
Oracle
Developer Tools Engineering | +1.781.442.2631

picture