Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] turning on progress threads
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-10 18:58:38

Just stale code that doesn't hurt anything - frankly, I wouldn't look at platform files to try to get a handle on such things as they tend to fall out of date unless someone needs to change it.

We always hard-code progress threads to off because the code isn't thread safe in key areas involving the event library, for one.