Subject: [OMPI devel] Help needed to run OMPI jobs under internal resource manager
From: Tony Lam (tony.lam_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-22 19:10:15

Hi,

I'm looking into supporting running OMPI jobs on our internal compute
farms, specially we'd like to schedule and launch the jobs under the
control of an internal resource manager that we developed. My reading so
far indicated this can be achieved with some orted/plm plug-in
(preferred over rsh/ssh), I'll appreciate if someone can give me
suggestion on what exact plug-ins should be provided and what interfaces
are expected from the plug-ins, I didn't find much info on this with my
search on the mailing list and OMPI docs.

Currently we have ompi v1.3, we can upgrade to a newer version if needed.

Thanks.

Tony