Subject: [OMPI devel] Minor OMPI SVN configuration change
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-16 11:24:03

We have made a minor change in OMPI's SVN configuration:

    If you access the SVN repo over https, you *must* authenticate.

Previously, you could authenticate or not; SVN would serve up what was appropriate in either case (there's one "private" tree in the SVN repo for not-yet-published academic work).

Anonymous, read-only access to SVN is still provided over http.

I doubt that this change will affect most people, because most people check out via https only if they plan to commit -- meaning that they have a write-enabled SVN account.

Let me know if you have any questions / problems with this change.

For corporate legal information go to: