Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] v1.5 branch on mercurial mirror is hosed
From: Nikolay Piskun (Nikolay.Piskun_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-15 11:41:17

This maybe to the change that I send to both OMPI and Bull. Could you please send me the details.

Nikolay Piskun | Director of Continuing Engineering | Totalview Technologies |
Rogue Wave Software Inc | 24 Prime Parkway, Natick, MA 01760 | p 508-652-7739|
nikolay.piskun_at_[hidden]
www.roguewave.com