Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI svn-full] svn:open-mpi r24356
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-03 22:41:19

I think the fix is fine as at it -- you're right; it's bad style and your macro is clearly more robust.

Actually, we should probably wait and lump your fix into more ROMIO fixes to go upstream -- I'm getting a *lot* of compiler warnings with this new ROMIO version. I haven't looked into them yet.

On Feb 3, 2011, at 7:54 PM, Eugene Loh wrote:

> Jeff Squyres wrote:
>
>> Eugene --
>>
>> This ROMIO fix needs to go upstream.
>>
> Makes sense. Whom do I pester about that? Is r24356 (and now CMR 2712) okay as is? The ROMIO change is an unimportant stylistic change, so I'm okay cutting it loose from the other changes in the putback.

For corporate legal information go to: