Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] ompi-dmtcp configure options
From: Javier Martinez Canillas (martinez.javier_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-02 10:38:50

> Speaking as the owner of this mercurial repo, I can confidently state that it's not yet ready for prime-time.  :-)

Hello Jeff, thank you for your quick answer.

> My point: if you want to follow the MTCP development, you're welcome to (that's why it's out in the open, after all!), but with the very strong disclaimer that it may break at any time -- it's a developer's unstable branch, after all.  It is unlikely that we will be able to provide much support for this stuff until it hits the SVN mainline.

Yes, I'm really interested in this development branch even if it's
still unstable. We are using OpenMPI + BLCR now but have a few
portability issues since we do not have permissions to load kernel
modules in many systems that our application is supposed to run. So
mtcp in this context fits like a glove. I will keep an eye at this
repo and help in any way I can.

Best regards,

Javier Martínez Canillas
(+34) 682 39 81 69
PhD Student in High Performance Computing
Computer Architecture and Operating System Department (CAOS)
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Barcelona, Spain