Subject: [OMPI devel] Removing paffinity trunk components
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-11 08:35:00

I updated the hwloc paffinity component to hwloc v1.1 last night.

Given that hwloc seems to be working well, I'd like to remove the following paffinity components from the trunk (and eventually, v1.5) tomorrow COB (5pm US Eastern, Wed, Jan 12 2011).

- solaris
- darwin
- posix
- windows

So all we'll be left with is hwloc and test.

Any problems with that?

I didn't make this an official RFC with a timeout because we all agreed to this general plan of removing non-hwloc/test paffinity components a long time ago.

For corporate legal information go to: