Subject: [OMPI devel] source code of collective operations of communication of open mpi
From: Zaibi Eya (zaibieya_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-06 06:13:50

Hi every body, I am working in the simulation of the behaviour of collective operations and i must understand the code (the algorithms) of bcast.c,scatter.c.... But unfortunately, i didn't find the algorithms implementation of braodcast, scatter, gather et the architecture of the framework is not easy.. So where can i find the algorithms' implementation . I will be very gratefull for your help .