Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Some questions about checkpoint/restart (16)
From: Joshua Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-29 10:47:07

I committed the fix to the Open MPI trunk in r24194. I also asked for it to be brought over to the v1.4 and v1.5 branches (links below to those tickets).

I'll hopefully get to the other bugs you reported in the next couple months. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks again for the bug report.

-- Josh

On Dec 27, 2010, at 9:20 PM, Takayuki Seki wrote:

>> Thanks for the questions. Keep them coming. I hope to have some time after the first of the year to make some progress on some of the others. But for this one, I think you are correct. Does the attached patch (created from the Open MPI trunk r24190) fix this particular issue? If so, I'll go ahead and commit it to the trunk and ask for it to be brought over the to release series.
>
> Thank you very much for your answer.
> I tried correcting this issue in a same way as your patch.
> Checkpoint was taken by opal_cr_thread_fn in my simple test program as expected.
> I think that your patch is correct though it tested only by my simple test program.
>
> Best regards,
> Takayuki Seki.

Joshua Hursey
Postdoctoral Research Associate