Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] memory binding
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-15 17:01:15

On Dec 15, 2010, at 4:51 PM, David Singleton wrote:

>> How about:
>>
>> --mca maffinity_libnuma_policy bind|preferred
>
> Yep, that appears to meet the Open MPI standards of maximal verbosity. :-)

LOL!

Yes, this "verbose" philosophy in the OMPI code base is pretty much my fault. I tend to fall on the side of verbosity (vs. terseness) simply because I have a terrible memory; I find it easier to remember what the heck a_long_but_explicit_name means 6 months from now (vs. "srt_trs_nm").

For corporate legal information go to: