Subject: [OMPI devel] OPEN MPI at VxWorks now can almost work
From: Õž§ (iam.chilli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-02 08:45:02

Hi Jeff ,Ralph and all,
            It is a good news that just before , I compare the performance
of the VxWorks edition OPEN MPI and Linux edition OPEN MPI with Intel MPI
benchmark. The result is not bad. In the PingPong test ,Whatever the latency
and the bandwidth ,VxWorks edition behave as well as the Linux edition. Some
code still need to be reconstructed ,but I think it is not a big problem for
this edition.
            I wish someday ,the VxWorks edition can be combined into the
community.
Jing Zhang