Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: Bring the lastest ROMIO version from MPICH2-1.3 into the trunk
From: Pascal Deveze (Pascal.Deveze_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-24 10:48:30

Hi Jeff,

Here is the unified diff.
As only the romio subtree is modified, I made the following command:
  diff -u -r -x .svn ompi-trunk/ompi/mca/io/romio/romio/
NEW-ROMIO-FOR-OPENMPI/ompi/mca/io/romio/romio/ > DIFF_UPDATE
  tar cvzf DIFF_UPDATE.TGZ DIFF_UPDATE

Compilation is OK. I run the ROMIO tests.

There are a few new modifications that are not in bitbucket. I think it
is not necessary to update bitbucket
(http://bitbucket.org/devezep/new-romio-for-openmpi/ ).

Pascal