Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: Bring the lastest ROMIO version from MPICH2-1.3 into the trunk
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-10 11:43:58

Thanks Pascal!

Is there any change you could send a unified diff of the tip of your hg vs. the SVN trunk HEAD?

E.g., if you have an hg+ssh combo tree, could you "hg up" in there to get all your work, and then "svn diff > diff.out" and then compress and send the diff.out?

Thanks!

On Nov 10, 2010, at 8:43 AM, Pascal Deveze wrote:

> WHAT: Port the lastest ROMIO version from MPICH2-1.3 into the trunk.
>
> WHY: There is a considerable interest in updating the ROMIO branch that was ported from mpich2-1.0.7
>
> WHERE: ompi/mca/io/romio/
>
> WHEN: Before 1.5.2, so asap
>
> TIMEOUT: Next Tuesday teleconf, 23 Nov 2010
>
> -----
>
> I am in charge of ticket 1888 (see at https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/ticket/1888).
> I have made the porting of ROMIO available in bitbucket since September 17th 2010. (http://bitbucket.org/devezep/new-romio-for-openmpi/ )
> Until now, I do not have any report on this porting and it's now time to bring it into the trunk.
> All modified files are located under the romio subtree.
>
> Pascal Devèze

For corporate legal information go to: