Subject: [OMPI devel] mpirun options in the MPMD model
From: nadia.derbey (Nadia.Derbey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-09 10:22:28

Hi list,

Can someone give me an exhaustive list of the options that can be used
for any single binary when calling mpirun for the mpmd model, vs those
that are global to the job? I couldn't find it anywhere.

For example, --hostfile can be specified for each binary in the job,
while it looks like --output-filename is global to the job: even if it
is given on any single line of an application context, with different
values, the last value is the one that is actually taken as an output
file prefix.

Regards,
Nadia

--