Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] 1.5.x plans
From: Shamis, Pavel (shamisp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-30 15:16:05

IMHO "B" will require a lot of attention from all developers/vendors, as well it maybe quite time consuming task (btw, I think it is q couple of openib btl changes that aren't on the list). So probably it will be good to ask all btl (or other modules/features) maintainers directly.

Personally I prefer option C , A.

My 0.02c

- Pasha