Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Libevent update
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-12 11:06:26

Okay, we seem to have this fixed finally. I've confirmed that the libevent 2.0 upgrade is working. Jeff and I plan to do some further cleanup of the configure integration, but that will be transparent to operations.

So please check the system out:

http:/bitbucket.org/rhc/ompi-lib2

and let me know if you see any problems. Otherwise, I will bring this to the trunk Oct 22nd.

Thanks
Ralph