Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] v1.5.1: one idea
From: Terry Dontje (terry.dontje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-10 07:49:09

At first glance this sounds like a sane approach but didn't we start
with this same approach with 1.5.0? I know it was kind of required to
do it for 1.5.0 but we did go off track with delivery. I believe to be
successful at making a deadline for 1.5.1 we need to consider the
following. Do we think the initial stablization is going to take weeks
or months? While we stablize what will be the rules of doing CMRs to
1.5.1? What will be the rules for doing CMRs to 1.5.1 after stablization?

--td