Subject: [OMPI devel] v1.5.1: one idea
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-08 17:13:40

As we discussed on the call last week, since there is already a bit of a divergence between the trunk and the v1.5 branch, how's this for a wild idea:

    What if we re-sync the entire trunk to the v1.5 branch, stabilize that,
    and call it v1.5.1?

The assumption here is that it will be [far] easier to just re-sync the trunk to the v1.5 branch than to try to bring over stuff in a piecemeal fashion.

There's a *bunch* of new stuff on the trunk that is not on the v1.5 branch -- there's more than enough "meat" to call it a new release.

*** Put differently: is there anything on the trunk that is *not* ready to go to the v1.5 series?

For corporate legal information go to: