Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] 1.5: does pml DR work?
From: Mouhamed.GUEYE (Mouhamed.GUEYE_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-06 03:25:26

Hello,

Before implementing failover over ob1, I first tried to make pml dr work
and it did not on systems with multiple btl modules for a same btl
component (systems with 2 or more HCA or multi-port HCA for example).
This was due to bml r2 removing the unique btl component progress when
removing a btl module. Then, the remaining btl module was no longer
progressed.

I managed to get dr work after fixing that but poor performances made me
switch to ob1.

Mouhamed