Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Autogen.pl, romio and autoconf 2.66
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-28 19:35:47

On Sep 28, 2010, at 6:27 PM, Aurélien Bouteiller wrote:

>>> This looks like Libtool or Automake isn't installed properly...?
> You were right on that one. The system provided automake on Kraken is broken. Fixed by installing my own.

Keep in mind (from HACKING):

2. Build and install the tools in the following order:

   2a. m4
   2b. Autoconf
   2c. Automake
   2d. Libtool

3. You MUST install all four tools into the same prefix directory.
   These four tools are somewhat inter-related, and if they're going
   to be used together, they MUST share a common installation prefix.

(actually, that's not quite true -- m4 can be elsewhere -- but the other 3 must share a common prefix)

For corporate legal information go to: