Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] How to add a schedule algorithm to the pml
From: Rainer Keller (keller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-27 05:37:34

Kenneth,
please note, that the slides of the conference's program have been uploaded to
  http://www.eurompi2010.org/program/

Best regards,
Rainer

On Wednesday 22 September 2010 17:53:12 Kenneth Lloyd wrote:
> Jeff,
>
> Is that EuroMPI2010 ob1 paper publicly available? I get involved in various
> NUMA partitioning/architecting studies and it seems there is not a lot of
> discussion in this area.
>
> Ken Lloyd

> Kenneth A. Lloyd
> Watt Systems Technologies Inc.

 Dr.-Ing. Rainer Keller  http://www.hlrs.de/people/keller
 HLRS                         Tel: ++49 (0)711-685 6 5858
 Nobelstrasse 19                 Fax: ++49 (0)711-685 6 5832
 70550 Stuttgart                    email: keller_at_[hidden]
 Germany                             AIM/Skype:rusraink