Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI svn] svn:open-mpi r23767
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-18 07:39:44

On Sep 18, 2010, at 10:03 AM, Jeff Squyres wrote:

> So it's still on my list to go back and figure out what changed (i.e., it didn't complain about valgrind's version before this -- so something must have changed. We don't use --without-valgrind when configuring, so I'm not sure why it somehow became a fatal error). :-)

I figured out what changed -- it was something we did in ompi_mca.m4. So I sent Brian a patch (the m4 is a little dicey -- I don't want to make a change without checking with him). However, he's out on vacation, so it may be a little bit before I get an answer.

For the moment, https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/changeset/23767 is a good enough workaround (I'm not entirely sure it was right for the valgrind component's configure.m4 to AC_MSG_ERROR, anyway).

For corporate legal information go to: