Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Autogen improvements: ready for blast off
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-18 03:57:44

I made autogen.pl take care of removing stale generated-m4 files automatically, so no one should need to manually rm any .m4 files. Just running autogen.pl should be sufficient. Additionally, making nightly tarballs was accidental collateral damage. I'm working on fixing this; I think I'm pretty close.

I updated the wiki pages last week with all you need to know about the improvements to the build system:

    https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/devel/Autogen
    https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/devel/CreateComponent
    https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/devel/CreateFramework

If you make any new components or frameworks, I highly suggest you re-read these pages.

A note from a prior email is critically important for all developers:

For corporate legal information go to: