Subject: [OMPI devel] 1.5rc5 over MX
From: Scott Atchley (atchley_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-26 10:38:38

Hi all,

Testing 1.5rc5 over MX with the same setup as 1.4.3rc1 (RHEL 5.4 and MX 1.2.12).

This version also dies during init due to the memory manager if I do not specify which pml to use. If I specify pml ob1 or pml cm, the tests start but die with segfaults:

       131072 320 166.86 749.15
[rain15:14939] *** Process received signal ***
[rain15:14939] Signal: Segmentation fault (11)
[rain15:14939] Signal code: Address not mapped (1)
[rain15:14939] Failing at address: 0x3b20

Again, configuring without the memory manager or setting OMPI_MCA_memory_ptmalloc2_disable=1 before calling mpirun work.

Similar latency issues with the BTl and not with the MTL.

Scott