Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Fixes to OpenMPI-1.4.2 for PGI compilers
From: Ralf Wildenhues (Ralf.Wildenhues_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-18 00:50:17

Hello Larry,

* Larry Baker wrote on Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 12:26:39AM CEST:
> I patched OpenMPI 1.4.2 to fix some problems/warnings when using the
> PGI compilers.

FWIW, if there are fixes suitable for upstream Libtool in your changes,
we would be glad if you could send them as bug reports or even 'diff -u'
patches to the bug-libtool at gnu.org list. Line numbers don't help
because they change too quickly, and issues might have been fixed in the
git version of Libtool already.

Thanks,
Ralf