Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] How to disable paffinity
From: Õž§ (iam.chilli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-15 21:22:54

 Hi Ralph,

I wonder if I disable the btl-sm component ,the performance of message
passing will degrade.I need to test how much performance are lost. The code
quality now is far from to be integrated into trunk, I will try to clean up
my code before sending these changes to you .

ÔÚ 2010Äê8ÔÂ13ÈÕ ÏÂÎç12:00£¬Ralph Castain <rhc_at_[hidden]>дµÀ£º