Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] How to disable paffinity
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-13 07:08:16

On Aug 12, 2010, at 11:35 PM, Õž§ wrote:

> I think there are still many test needed to be launching .Maybe I'd better to look into MTT.

If you want to start using MTT, have a look at these wiki pages:

Note that our SVN repo for all the MPI tests is not public (mainly because we never looked into redistribution rights of many common MPI tests / benchmarks -- there's nothing really secret in there). You can use any MPI tests / benchmarks -- MTT is just an engine for running tests and recording results.

Ping us over on the MTT lists if you're going to start using MTT and/or have questions about it.

Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: