Subject: [OMPI devel] Trunk appears broken
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-11 12:41:02

I'm still investigating the rev that caused the break, but I wanted to warn everyone that the current trunk is broken:

Ralph:ompi-trunk rhc$ mpirun -n 3 hostname
Ralph
Ralph:ompi-trunk rhc$

Note only the one output. I have confirmed that all three processes ran, so this appears to be a case of lost IO. Not entirely sure of the reason yet.

Ralph