Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI users] Debug info on Darwin
From: Barrett, Brian W (bwbarre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-27 17:02:31

Yes, but say I'm using a custom built version of gcc that doesn't do -gstabs quite right. Now you've screwed me. I'm a firm believer that our configure script should do what the user says, as exactly as possible. Changing AC behavior a little bit is a gray area, but one I'm almost ok with (since AC_PROG_CC will add -g if CFLAGS is empty).

Brian