Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI users] Debug info on Darwin
From: Barrett, Brian W (bwbarre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-27 15:43:31

Sorry for not replying sooner, I was on vacation the last couple of days.

Ew - why do it that way? If I as a user specified -g, I sure don't want that to magically become -gstabs. Overriding Autoconf's addition of -g with -gstabs+ is fine, but overriding what the user says is just wrong.

Brian

  Brian W. Barrett
  Dept. 1423: Scalable System Software
  Sandia National Laboratories