Subject: [OMPI devel] 1.5rc4 is posted
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-23 15:10:15

After a bunch of delays, 1.5rc4 is finally posted. We'd like to make this the final RC if possible -- please give it a spin:

    http://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/v1.5/

I'm aware of one possible outstanding issue that is being investigated (possible memory corruption), but it hasn't been confirmed yet. If confirmed, we'll of course do another rc.

Additionally, the NEWS file has been updated but the README file has not; it will definitely be updated before the final version.

For corporate legal information go to: