Subject: [OMPI devel] MPI_GET_COUNT in v1.4
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-21 22:32:30

For those watching the SVN commits / trac postings, note that we can't fix #2241 ("MPI_GET_COUNT returns wrong value for large counts") in the v1.4 series because it requires increasing the size of the internal "count" field in the public MPI_Status struct (which would break ABI).

We're fixing it in v1.5[.0] so that we can have a constant ABI for the duration of the v1.5 series (thanks to Jed Brown for pointing this out before we released v1.5!).

For corporate legal information go to: