Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] alps ras patch for SLURM
From: Jerome Soumagne (soumagne_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-09 08:46:34

Well we actually use a patched version of SLURM, 2.2.0-pre8. It is
planned to submit the modifications made internally at CSCS for the next
SLURM release in November. We implement ALPS support based on the basic
architecture of SLURM.
SLURM is only used to do the ALPS ressource allocation. We then use
mpirun based on the portals and on the alps libaries.
We don't use mca parameters to direct selection and the alps RAS is
automatically well selected.