Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] How to disable paffinity
From: Õž§ (iam.chilli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-05 22:12:15

Hi Ralph ,

It is really a bad news that vxworks even doesn't include rsh server. I have
to write a plm component using rlogin. After going through the openmpi
website ,I can only find the some useful slides,However it is really not
enough . I wonder if there is a document like "how to write a
component".Thank you !

ÔÚ 2010Äê7ÔÂ2ÈÕ ÉÏÎç11:39£¬Ralph Castain <rhc_at_[hidden]>дµÀ£º

Õž§