Subject: [OMPI devel] How to disable paffinity
From: Õž§ (iam.chilli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-29 23:36:18

Hi all ,

I tried to run the openmpi on vxworks. Now I can run program ompi_info
etc. But it failed running "mpirun ls", the error is :
It looks like opal_init failed for some reason; your parallel process is
likely to abort. There are many reasons that a parallel process can
fail during opal_init; some of which are due to configuration or
environment problems. This failure appears to be an internal failure;
here's some additional information (which may only be relevant to an
Open MPI developer):

  opal_paffinity_base_select failed
  --> Returned value -13 instead of OPAL_SUCCESS

After using the ompi_info , I cann't find any available component for
paffinity. It seems the linux component of paffinity isn't available
. As the paffinity is not a must in openmpi . I wonder whether I can
disable the paffinity during the running of mpirun?

--
Jing Zhang