Subject: [OMPI devel] v1.5: thumbs up or down?
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-29 11:38:44

Rainer and I are feeling good about v1.5; it is possible we could release within a week.

Can we get a thumbs up / down from each organization about where you think we are with v1.5? Cisco and HLRS obviously give a thumbs up.

Also please submit NEWS and README updates for v1.5. Thanks.

For corporate legal information go to: