Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] trunk breakage
From: Joshua Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-22 10:43:15

Along with this, the exit code from mpirun is not correct. It is returning 1, even when the run was successful. This is showing up in MTT, where the trivial test suite is failing things like 'hello world' since the return code is not what was expected.

Ralph is looking into this, but I just wanted to give people a heads up.

-- Josh