Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] The" Missing Symbol" issue and OpenMPI on NetBSD
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-19 06:15:57

On May 18, 2010, at 9:49 PM, <Kevin.Buckley_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> > http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=building#install-overwrite
> I did notice that the last one of the three seem to be using a
> fixed size width, whereas text in the the first and second flow
> into the browser window.

I used some fixed-width font words in the entries, but your text makes it sound like a mistakenly-unterminated <code> or somesuch.

Can you send me a screenshot showing what you're seeing, or can you cite specifically where you see the HTML problem? When I view the above FAQ entry, it looks fine -- it flows to the width of the browser window, etc.

For corporate legal information go to: