Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: Remove all other paffinity components
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-15 12:18:31

Even if it supports Mac, I really would like you to leave the "test" component. It lets me test a wide range of configurations and controls that may not be supported by the OS and hardware in a particular computer - i.e., I can simulate someone else's hardware/OS without having to gain access to their machine.

Thanks
Ralph