Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Open-MPI on TIPC
From: David Gunter (dog_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-12 13:21:35

There was a paper from a while back where a group implemented TIPC for OMPI 1.0.2 and showed some decent improvement. It was pretty well done in terms of what they measured but the over-all gains were of the order of 3-4% improvement for "real world" applications.

http://www.fz-juelich.de/nic-series/volume38/bounanos.pdf

You might see what they did to port TIPC over.

-david

--
David Gunter
HPC-3: Infrastructure Team