Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Open-MPI on TIPC
From: Nils Carlson (nils.carlson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-12 13:21:21

Probably not me personally, my employer is considering financing a
masters thesis with the aim of doing an implementation.

Is there a guide for adding support? I took a quick look at the tcp
code, and it wasn't all that straightforward,
though I suppose a lot of the code is aimed at maximising performance.

How long do you think a basic implementation would take?

/Nils